Digital and computational solutions are becoming the prevalent means for the generation, communication, processing, storage and curation of mathematical information. Separate communities have developed to investigate and build computer based systems for computer algebra, automated deduction, and mathematical publishing as well as novel user interfaces. While all of these systems excel in their own right, their integration can lead to synergies offering significant added value. The Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM) offers a venue for discussing and developing solutions to the great challenges posed by the integration of these diverse areas.
The conference addresses research from the following areas, and it usually add workshops and a doctoral programme:
- Mathematical Knowledge Management (MKM)
- Systems & Projects
- Doctoral Programme
- Alessandro Cimatti (Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Trento, IT), Logic at work, and some research challenges for computer mathematics
- Michael Kohlhase (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany), Referential Semantics - a Concept for Bridging between Representations of mathematical/technical Documents and Knowledge.
- Laura Kovacs (TU Vienna, Austria), Induction in Saturation-Based Reasoning.
- Angus Mcintyre (London/Edinburgh, UK), Doing Number Theory in Weak Systems of Arithmetic
CICM 2021 Proceedings (Springer LNAI)
Accepted Papers to appear before the conference in: Intelligent Computer Mathematics 14th International Conference, CICM 2021, Timisoara, Romania, July 26–31, 2021, Proceedings, Fairouz Kamareddine and Claudio Sacerdoti Coen (eds.), Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Springer, Cham, 2021.
- Conference organizer: Madalina Erascu (West University of Timisoara, Romania)
- General program chairs:
- Doctoral programme chair: Yasmine Sharoda
- Workshop chair: Michael Kohlhase (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
- Publicity chair: Serge Autexier (DFKI Bremen, Germany)
CICM conference series
- The CICM conference series is fostered by the CICM organizational structure whose steering committee members are listed here
- Previous CICM conference are listed here
- Previous CICM proceedings are available here
CICM proceedings are published by Springer in the LNAI subseries of LNCS.